Oct

Lisa the Beauty Queen7

“This year Laramie is sponsoring the Little Miss Springfield pageant.  You see, government regulations prohibit us from advertising on TV . . . ah, that sweet Carolina smoke . . . but they can’t prohibit us from holding a beauty pageant for little girls age seven to nine.” – Jack Larson

Happy 20th Anniversary to “Lisa the Beauty Queen”!  Original airdate 15 October 1992.

1. 1 P. Piggly Hogswine
    15 October 2012 at 8:08 am

One of the best episodes ever, and without doubt one of the greatest villians the show has ever seen.

2. 15 October 2012 at 9:58 am

“Lisa’s aged 7 to 9!”

3. 3 Nuts and Gum
    15 October 2012 at 4:38 pm

Menthol Moose!

4. 15 October 2012 at 6:31 pm

Cigarette advertising will be irrelevant when the Republicans make us buy them, and when the prices go up–remember when Homer tried to make Kirk Van Houten pay more for the elephant ride?

5. 5 abra cadaver
    15 October 2012 at 8:20 pm

Sheesh, why don’t you have a cigarette or something?

6. 7 PEPITO! The Biggest Cat In The Whole Wide World!
    16 October 2012 at 3:48 am

So I worked and worked while my sisters smoked and smoked…

7. 8 HMS pinafore
    16 October 2012 at 7:17 am

Folks, I’m pleased to announce that a new truckload of Laramie’s, with their smoooooth good taste of fresh tobaco flavor is already heading towards Springfield. The driver has been instructed to ignore all stop signs and crosswalks.

• “I made some peanut butter brownies for everyone.”/“Well, would anyone else like a bite of banality?”/“I would.” http://t.co/KdNCbWclhQ // 2 minutes ago
  • "You know I would never do anything to hurt your feelings. Good night." - Homer http://t.co/BhjfZ8xzTD // 46 minutes ago
  • "You know, the painting class, the first aid course, the whole Lamaze thing!" - Homer "Why didn't you tell me you felt this way?" - Marge // 47 minutes ago
  • "I can't fake an interest in this. And I'm an expert at faking an interest in your kooky projects." - Homer "What kooky projects?" - Marge // 48 minutes ago
  • "Why can't you be a little more supportive?" - Marge "Because I don't care, okay?" - Homer http://t.co/GPh6ZTlwfp // 49 minutes ago

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 425 other followers