Apr

New Kid on the Block11

“I’m sorry, ma’am, but everything on the menu has fish in it.” – Frying Dutchman Waiter
“What about the bread, does that have much fish in it?” – Marge Simpson
“Yes.” – Frying Dutchman Waiter

Happy birthday Conan O’Brien!

1. 18 April 2012 at 9:29 am

One of my top 3 episodes ever… maybe my very favorite, but I hate to commit to that. Just constantly wonderful.

“‘Tis no man. ‘Tis a remorseless eating machine.”

18 April 2012 at 10:00 am

“That man ate our shrimp, and three plastic lobsters!”

3. 3 PEPITO! The Biggest Cat In The Whole Wide World!
    18 April 2012 at 12:07 pm

Well I have some Tic-Tacs in my purse

4. 4 monoceros4
    18 April 2012 at 12:52 pm

My favorite bit of this episode is when Homer’s being dragged out of the restaurant; then he breaks free, runs back to one of the steam tables, and grabs some last fistfuls of food before he’s dragged out for good. It’s so revolting–it’s hard to see how a few mouthfuls of cold pan-scrapings can be enjoyable to eat, even for a glutton like Homer–and it’s absolutely hilarious.

5. 5 ecco6t9
    18 April 2012 at 4:38 pm

We went fishing.

• 6 Charlie Sweatpants
      19 April 2012 at 4:57 pm

I love the fat guy who stands up and says, “That could’ve been me!”. Pretty sure it’s Castellaneta, and it gets me every time.

Anonymous on Homeronymus Bosch