May

Communism

“I’m sorry, Lisa, but giving everyone an equal part when they’re clearly not equal is called what again, class?” – Little Vicki
“Communism!” – Dance Class
“That’s right, and I didn’t tap all those Morse code messages to Allies till my shoes filled with blood just to roll out the welcome mat for the Reds.” – Little Vicki

1. 1 Scorpio
    1 May 2012 at 9:37 am

Running out of non-zombie quotes?

• 2 Charlie Sweatpants
      1 May 2012 at 10:34 am

Not remotely. I was actually worried about that about six months ago, so I conducted a little experiment. I’d pick an episode and then just start it from the beginning and see how long it took to find a joke I hadn’t used. I doubt anyone noticed but me, but for a while there, most of the quotes I was doing were coming from the first scene or two. The supply is obviously finite, but it’s a very long way from exhausted.

• 3 PEPITO! The Biggest Cat In The Whole Wide World!
        1 May 2012 at 3:59 pm

It couldn’t possibly be bottomless.

2. 4 Zartok-35
    1 May 2012 at 9:55 am

“Last tap dance” finally gets some well deserved validation!

3. 5 PEPITO! The Biggest Cat In The Whole Wide World!
    1 May 2012 at 12:13 pm

I sometimes forget its in Season 11, it feels more like a season 8 ep

4. 6 lennyburnham
    1 May 2012 at 12:40 pm

I’ll have to watch it again. I remember really liking it, but I wasn’t sure how much that was being an 11-year-old girl and thinking dance class was the most interesting topic in all the world.

5. 7 Frank
    1 May 2012 at 1:16 pm

tappa-tappa-tappa
    pulla-pulla-pulla

6. 8 PEPITO! The Biggest Cat In The Whole Wide World!
    1 May 2012 at 3:47 pm

I can streamline any procedure, except this thing you call love.

I wish Cyborganizer would team with McBain and McGoingle for the ultimate movie

7. 9 Samuel W.
    1 May 2012 at 5:01 pm

Her name is actually Little Vicki, btw.

8. 11 Brian
    1 May 2012 at 7:34 pm

The last good episode ever?

9. 13 Patrick
    1 May 2012 at 8:29 pm

Holy shit a season 11 quote :O

• 2 May 2012 at 12:19 am

Yeah, that’s 2 (Pymgolian last week!) in the past week!

I remember there being a funny-in-a-stupid-way sight gag in this episode when Homer’s eyes crust.

Isn’t this one of the episodes (yes there were multiples) where they referenced Blair Witch?

10. 2 May 2012 at 3:37 am

This episode is the only S11 episode I’d watch over again. Behind the Laughter was best viewed only once, despite it being a C+ episode, IMO.

Anonymous on Homeronymus Bosch