Oct

Treehouse of Horror IV14

“Milhouse, wake up!  Quick, look out the window!” – Bart Simpson
“No way, Bart.  If I lean over, I leave myself open to wedgies, wet willies, or even the dreaded rear admiral.” – Milhouse van Houten

1. 1 derek
    18 October 2012 at 9:33 am

I, too, live in fear of the dreaded rear admiral. So ominous.

2. 2 abra cadaver
    18 October 2012 at 9:36 am

One of my favorite gags is in this episode, when Milhouse gets the new Krusty trading card pack and one of the cards is title ” Krusty poses for trading card photo.” ……..

…he seems to be running a little low on ideas….

• 3 D.N.
      19 October 2012 at 10:35 pm

I remember someone on the old JUMP THE SHARK website said words to the effect that the lack of enthusiasm/going-through-the-motions nature of Krusty on that card was akin to what The Simpsons actually became. And this was about 10 years ago.

3. 18 October 2012 at 1:20 pm

Every day I’m amazed at how many great quotes have never been used as a Quote of the Day before. I thought for sure that “triple-bleached goo” would have been used years ago too, but there it was. Somehow I feel like you’ll never run out.

4. 18 October 2012 at 7:05 pm

My favorite moment in this sketch is also the ending. “Look at the bus, I tell you: I was right, I was right!” “Yes, but right or wrong, your behavior was disruptive, young man. Maybe spending the rest of your life in a madhouse will teach you good manners.” Then, the gremlin appears outside the ambulance, holding the severed head of Ned Flanders, who tried to help it. “Heighdily ho, Bart!” I also like the way the bus collapses when it is touched. Evolution is as fake as Eskimos.

5. 18 October 2012 at 7:05 pm

Whoops, I mean perhaps, not maybe.

6. 18 October 2012 at 7:09 pm

My attitude towards small children is, “quick, we have to kill the [child]..he’s a vampire? Ah!

7. 8 Professor Horatio Hufnagel
    25 October 2012 at 2:15 am

Dare I ask what actually is the “rear admiral”?

Gabbo on Quote of the Day