May

Rebirth

“You see, the law business is a little slow, and since most of my clients wind up losing their houses, this was a natural move for me.” – Lionel Hutz

1. 1 ThisCannotBeTheFuture
    26 May 2013 at 12:05 pm

The best Lionel Hutz quote still is and always will be…

“Mr. Simpson, this is the most blatant case of false advertising I seen since my suit against the film ‘The Never Ending Story!'”

“Well….we’ve got plenty of hearsay and conjecture. Those are *kinds* of evidence.”

2. 2 RaikoLives
    26 May 2013 at 8:36 pm

“Mr Simpson, the state bar forbids be from promising you a big, cash settlement. But just between you and me, I promise, you, a Big. Cash. Settlement.”

and of course…

“Look! He’s taking another puff!”

26 May 2013 at 9:47 pm

Knock yourselves out peeps: http://www.snpp.com/guides/hutz.file.html#quot
    They’re all gold.

4. 6 Monty Python Forever
    29 May 2013 at 6:57 pm

“Webster’s defines a contract as an unbreakable bond.” “I refer you to the case of rubber versus glue.” “I’ve stood in front of many judges, often as a lawyer!” “O.K, but I get to keep this birdcage.” “Lionel Hutz is dead: Say hello to Miguel Sanchez!” I remembered those without checking that link.

5. 30 May 2013 at 2:37 pm

What do you think of the idea of Billy West resurrecting Hutz & McClure through his Zapp Brannigan voice? Too soon? I would argue it’s more like too late if anything, but is it worth a try? I mean, Zombie Simpsons hasn’t got much to lose, since they’re ‘in the bank’ outside of viewership numbers.

• 8 RaikoLives
      31 May 2013 at 3:58 am

It’d be a better choice than just getting someone else to do a bad impression of Hartman. West would never be able to replace him, but it could be a workable recast. So long as they write him to be that kind of voice too, if you get what I mean.

Ryan on Quote of the Day