Mar

“Let me pet him again.” – Homer Simpson
“You already petted him for ten minutes!” – Lisa Simpson
“I know.  I want to pet him again.” – Homer Simpson
“You can pet the cat.” – Marge Simpson
“The cat?  What’s the point?” – Homer Simpson

1. 30 March 2014 at 10:08 am

Ha! I like how the cat is totally on board with it too.

“Yeah, pet ME!”

I love the episode when Santa’s Little Helper and Snowball II are feeling neglected, so they attempt to walk and learn how to speak.

“Weeeeeee….luvvvvvv…uuuuuuuu!”

Ha ha ha!

Was that the one when Bart got Laddie? I forget.

2. 6 ecco6t9
    30 March 2014 at 3:58 pm

Didn’t pet her and now she’s dead.

3. 7 Rob K.
    30 March 2014 at 4:29 pm

Just noticed: “Tell Aaronson and Zykowski” on DHS here, LOL!!!!!!! That’s awesome guys, just awesome. Brilliant. I get the reference from “And Maggie Makes Three” :D

• 8 Frank
      31 March 2014 at 10:31 am

you’re a better man then me. for a while, I just accepted that they were like, the owners of the site; then i finally had to google it.

• 31 March 2014 at 11:09 am

I made the same mistake as you, Frank.

• 11 Rob K.
        31 March 2014 at 5:34 pm

To tell you the truth I did at first guys! Also Stan if you ever see this I wonder what you’d say as well? Anyway glad I finally got the reference lol.

31 March 2014 at 5:48 pm

Uhm, has been a long time I noticed that actually. Maybe 3 years or so already. But I think I too used to think those guys were like Facebook and Twitter owners, but only for a very small period of time. Then Charlie posted a quote from that episode and I went to watch it in whole, and that’s when I laughed.
          Also, there was another word invented by the Simpsons, besides cromulent and… shit, I forgot that one. And no, it’s not “homersexual” though I believe taking a stroll to Urban Dictionary should provide help for those seeking.

• 13 Rob K.
            31 March 2014 at 8:50 pm

Jebus instead of Jesus maybe? Also that’s wrote I thought too lol or that they were the owners of this site. It took me over a year of being on DHS to finally get it! Love “cromulent” btw and UD is simply awesome, like DHS here and a few other sites (TR Tropes included).