Feb

Brother From Another Series11

“Hello, brother, all’s well, I trust?” – Cecil Terwilliger
“It most certainly is not!  The workmen you’ve given me don’t know their asses from the hole in the ground they accidentally blew yesterday.” – Sideshow Bob

1. 1 Chutney Squishee
    23 February 2015 at 9:57 am

lol, brilliant dialogue. I also loved the “cover alls that don’t quite cover all” line that Sideshow Bob delivers.

• 2 RaikoLives
      23 February 2015 at 3:40 pm

His quote after Cecil says the town will suspect the “master criminal” working for him, and he starts to talk about Cousin Myrle having “had his trouble with the inland revenue but he’s hardly a…” until they look at him blankly and realises. “Oh, you’re talking about me, aren’t you.” Deadpan and brilliant.

• 3 Chutney Squishee
        23 February 2015 at 4:00 pm

I also always got a kick out of the way Bob laughs maniacally when he wins the election in “Sideshow Bob Roberts” …it always brings a smile to my face.

• 24 February 2015 at 1:11 pm

Lets face it, Kelsey Grammer is great throughout the whole episode.

“That was Edna Krabappel. You only get one chance with Edna Krabappel. I hope you’re happy, Bart.”

2. 23 February 2015 at 10:13 am

“FRASIER” IS A HIT SHOW ON THE NBC TELEVISION NETWORK

3. 6 Frank
    23 February 2015 at 11:50 am

the first time I saw this episode, I couldn’t get the picture of Miles out of my head each time Cecil would speak, so it kinda ruined it for me.
    But the more I watch this episode, the more I love how he did the voice and how him and Grammer acted so well together

• 7 RaikoLives
      23 February 2015 at 3:43 pm

I’m pretty sure that was the idea. He’s almost identical to Niles in all the ways Bob is identical to Frasier. He even says “Maris?” When Bart asks “Guess who?!” when Bart jumps on Cecil with his hands over his eyes. But I guess if being reminded of Niles is a negative for you, maybe you’re not a fan of Frasier, so it could indeed be a detriment.

• 8 Frank
        23 February 2015 at 11:17 pm

I actually loved that line, and really liked Frasier.
        it’s more about me being used to someone playing a specific role and then having that same person play another role – my brain can’t accept it. Even if the Bob-Cecil relationship was supposed to be the same as the Frasier-Miles relationship. Logically it made sense, but my brain’s funny that way.

For example, it took me a while to accept the voice of Jake the Dog (Adventure time) when I kept on hearing Bender every time Jake would speak (both voiced by Jon DiMaggio).

Anyway, it’s all better now and I love this episode!

4. 9 acreatureididnotknow
    23 February 2015 at 1:47 pm

Oh, Cousin Myrle, really…!

5. 12 acreatureididnotknow
    23 February 2015 at 6:40 pm

Somehow, Niles’s best lines are even better when imagined as Cecil’s.

“I shall storm the citadel of her womanhood!”

Charlie Sweatpants on Quote of the Day