Mar

My Sister, My Sitter12

“I love this pedestrian mall.  There’s practically no traffic.” – Homer Simpson
“I don’t think we should be driving here.  The mayor’s yelling at us.” – Marge Simpson
“Stop you idiot!” – Mayor Quimby

1. 2 March 2015 at 9:19 am

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing,
    great written and come with approximately all important infos.
    I’d like to see extra posts like this .

2 March 2015 at 1:52 pm

I like how people are just standing on the sidewalk, facing random directions. And by “like” I mean “hate how the fucks already stopped caring about animation back in Season 11”.

• 5 Anonymous
      2 March 2015 at 2:05 pm

Uh, this is Season 8, just so you know. And I wouldn’t say random directions here either, the people behind the car are already lined up away from danger on the side, and the people right in front are reacting and running away from it. Now, the people many feet away in front of the car haven’t reacted yet, but that’s to be expected.

2 March 2015 at 4:58 pm

Well, they were drawn as if they’re just randomly standing there, like trees. I would either see them conversing with each other, or at least walking in random general directions. But they’re just standing there, staring at one another sideways with the other one still standing there… y’know, like a bunch of zombies would =)

• 7 Inspector B. Verre
      2 March 2015 at 2:39 pm

“My Sister, My Sitter” is a season eight episode, but I hate it just as much as a season 11 episode.

2 March 2015 at 4:57 pm

Yah, I got it confused with the one where Bart starts taking drugs and Lisa ends up subduing him.

• 9 Victor Dang
        2 March 2015 at 5:20 pm

Eh, I think you are being too harsh here. While pretty lower-middle for Season 8, it has way more jokes than 5 given Season 11 episodes on one hand.

2 March 2015 at 2:08 pm

Man, look at that lettering on the banner above, you can just tell it was hand-drawn. In just a couple seasons (S10) they’ll switch away from handlettering and just use whatever typeset fonts they have, first the fancy ones, but then just the cheap and ugly ones in the end.

• 3 March 2015 at 9:04 pm

They switched to typesetting because they were getting too many animation errors back from Korea (English isn’t their first language, after all). Doesn’t excuse their boring choice of fonts, though.

4. 2 March 2015 at 3:15 pm

The important thing is I didn’t imagine it.

Mr. Incognito on Quote of the Day