Mar

Mother Simpson15

“Hey, since you were a no show at all the big moments of my life, you owe me years of back presents: Christmases, birthdays, Easters, Kwanzaas, good report cards.  Hmm, seventy-five bucks a pop, plus interest and penalties . . . you owe me, twenty-two thousand dollars.” – Bart Simpson

Happy birthday David Silverman!

1. 1 Hired Goon
    15 March 2015 at 12:44 pm

I always liked how even though Bart was a crappy student he still had great witty remarks combined with intelligence.

2. 6 Victor Dang
    15 March 2015 at 7:20 pm

The great thing about these frame-grab posts (vs. GIF-format posts) is that you can choose between any frame to misrepresent the intent of the scene the most, like so: https://deadhomersociety.com/2009/04/09/quote-of-the-day-74/

Not nearly on the same level of that, but I like how you made Lisa look like she’s glaring at Bart’s shadiness :P

3. 7 Bonestorm
    16 March 2015 at 1:04 pm

@ TheWEdnesdayWoman:

Just wanted to say it’s nice to see women participating in this blog.

• 8 Ruth Powers
      16 March 2015 at 8:47 pm

Are you seriously going to do this for every woman, or in your case, every name that you deem feminine? Women aren’t some *mysterious* mystical illusion that every minute have to be proven to exist, ooooooh~

• 9 Victor Dang
        16 March 2015 at 9:28 pm

Plus, there HAVE been ladies commenting on this blog before, even in its founding days. It’s not really special, and it’s sorta tokenistic to repeatedly put a spotlight onto each and every appearance of whoa-MAN.

• 10 Bonestorm
        17 March 2015 at 9:13 am

I’m sorry. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me, send one dollar to Sorry Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. You have the power.

4. 17 March 2015 at 1:28 am

Maybe if WordPress would let me, I’d change my name to Wednesday Whoa-MAN.

Anyway, it’s nice to be here, sorry to cause a stir, and I wish the Powers women had shown up on the show more often.

The Artist Formerly… on Quote of the Day
Bleeding Gums Murphy on Quote of the Day
Bleeding Gums Murphy on Quote of the Day
David Abell on Quote of the Day
Anonymous on Behind Us Forever: Springfield…