May

Lemon of Troy15

“That tree’s been in Springfield since the time of our forefathers.  Give it back, or we’ll bust in there and take it.” – Homer Simpson
“Bust in here and take it?  You must be stupider than you look.” – Shelbyville Homer
“Stupider like a fox!” – Homer Simpson

Happy 20th Anniversary to “Lemon of Troy”! Original airdate 14 May 1995.

14 May 2015 at 8:13 am

Everyone I know is stupider than a fox.

2. 3 Dan S.
    14 May 2015 at 10:15 am

harry leaves ahttp://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/tv/simpsons-voice-actor-harry-shearer-tweets-he-leave-show-n358681

3. 4 Bort Sampson
    14 May 2015 at 12:57 pm

Now if you’ll excuse me, all this talk has made me hungry:

14 May 2015 at 1:14 pm

Foxes are really stupid. They come out and give people rabies. Stupid animals.

5. 6 torbiecat
    14 May 2015 at 1:59 pm

This is another one of those episodes that a lot of fans simply LOVE, but leaves me feeling lukewarm. I don’t know if some of the splendor of this episode was lost on me because I think that my own home town is a complete hell hole or what.

• 7 Joe
      14 May 2015 at 3:58 pm

We object to the term “urine-soaked hellhole” you could have said “pee-pee soaked heckhole.”

6. 8 Sarah J
    14 May 2015 at 4:57 pm

You guys see the new Rick and Morty Simpsons crossover couch gag? Pretty funny. It won’t get me to watch the episode, though.

7. 9 Angelm Young
    15 May 2015 at 12:10 am

The Shelbyville lookalike of Homer looks like one of Homer’s relatives from “Lisa the Simpson.”