May

Secrets of a Successful Marriage10

“Can I take your order?” – Squeaky Voiced Teen
“Nothing for me today.  I’ve got a class to teach!” – Homer Simpson
“Sir, it’s a felony to tease the order box.” – Squeaky Voiced Teen

20 May 2015 at 1:35 pm

Dan Castellaneta talking to Dan Castellaneta though a box shaped like Dan Castellaneta’s character. Perfection.

• 2 Victor Dang
      20 May 2015 at 5:32 pm

Was he the one voicing the Squeaky Voiced Teen? I thought that was Harry Shearer.

• 3 Anonymous
        20 May 2015 at 9:21 pm

A lot of people on snpp.com thought SVT was voiced by Hank Azaria, but it’s obvious that it’s Dan.

• 4 Victor Dang
          21 May 2015 at 1:48 am

Well damn, if it’s Dan, then that makes the guesses above (Shearer, Azaria) wrong on both counts, and I agree that the accomplishment said above is pretty damn impressive/magnificent/[any grandiose adjective]… though I guess it’s a testament to the voice actors that I can’t even tell when 2 characters are being voiced by the same person.

20 May 2015 at 10:09 pm

I just found out Apple released a product called “Apple Watch”… Can’t stop laughing. Smartwatches, smartglasses, soon to be smart underwear. Anyone ever try to live at least a week without touching a computer?

• 6 Angelm Young
      21 May 2015 at 7:23 pm

Most of my childhood was computer-free, mostly because my parents couldn’t afford one.

Bleeding Gums Murphy on Quote of the Day