May

Who Shot Mr. Burns Part 1m

“Since the beginning of time, Man has yearned to destroy the Sun.” – C.M. Burns

Happy 20th Anniversary to “Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part 1)”!  Original airdate 21 May 1995.

1. 1 new jersey's no. 1 prankster
    21 May 2015 at 8:41 am

I have to apologize.
    I’ve never really had any friends, and my boyfriend dumped me a while ago, so I’ve just been taking out my anger on the comments here.
    Forgive me. I’m trying to get a job now.

• 2 Anonymous
      21 May 2015 at 10:04 am

Man, is it just me, or have the spambots attained consciousness lately, and realized that their mission (to shower all with spam!) is a futile one, hence their collapsing into a state of ennui?

• 3 new jersey's no. 1 prankster
      21 May 2015 at 9:40 pm

hahahaha, you’re taking this really hard, aren’t you?

can’t prank the no. 1 prankster, pal!!!!!!

• 4 new jersey's no. 1 prankster
      21 May 2015 at 9:46 pm

oh, and “boyfriend”? assuming i’m a homosexual is 1) pretty presumptuous of you and 2) kind of homophobic in making that kind of assumption since it seems like you meant it as an insult! what the f, dude? leave the homosexuals alone, they have it hard enough!!! i never single out those less fortunate in life, just those who need to get taken down a couple hundred or so notches.

like YOU, white boy!! HA HAAAA!

did anyone see leterman last night? i thought it SUCKED!!! AHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

ZING!!!!!!!

A-BADA-BING!!!

21 May 2015 at 10:10 pm

No, I was watching Maaaaaaaaatloooock.

• 6 Anonymous
        22 May 2015 at 8:03 am

How’s your boyfriend doing, anyway?

• 7 Billy
        22 May 2015 at 8:43 am

How was that an insult? Maybe they just assumed you were a woman,meeting as you clearly have no balls.

• 9 Ah Hee Hee Hee
        22 May 2015 at 9:59 am

Jesus, man, how many times are you gonna comment on one post, hoping someone cares about your opinion? Do you have no life? Wait, don’t answer that, you’ll just get upset.

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Also, why are you talking about Letterman? Wrong site, bro. Didja get lost on the Internet, dumbass?

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

Finally, by assuming calling someone gay is an insult, you are by default homophobic. Nice try, dude.

EEEEEYAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

You’re dealing with a real troll now. Get on my level.

2. 21 May 2015 at 9:10 am

Ah, memories… I cracked up so much the first time I heard that line. The show really had a grasp on surrealistic humour in those days. *sigh*

• 11 Bleeding Gums Murphy
      21 May 2015 at 10:05 am

Burns has some of the best lines ever written for the show.

“Ah, fresh victims for my ever-growing army of the undead!”

• 21 May 2015 at 10:11 am

And even relatively late, in Season 8’s “Mountain of Madness”, the following gem of insanity still stands out…

Homer: “We could build snowmen.”
        Burns: “No, I have a better idea. We could build real men out of snow.”
        Homer: “Oh… Okay.”

• 13 acreatureididnotknow
          21 May 2015 at 4:37 pm

Love it. The whole exchange is gold.

“And this doorknob, properly turned, allows us entry to the cabin.”
          “No goin’ through the window for us!”

21 May 2015 at 10:55 am

I liked the real ending, when Smithers did it. Because Smithers was so desperate to fuck Burns he got shitfaced and wanted to force his boss to suck his cock right in the parking lot. And when it didn’t work out, he killed him. And then they blamed everything on the stupid baby, which would later on recoil as making episodes about Maggie being ultra-smart for some reason. Pity…

4. 21 May 2015 at 12:09 pm

Best Homer quote ever “I’m in an abusive relationship with life, it keeps beating the crap out of me but I’m too much of a coward to leave it” *sitting in Moes* lol

21 May 2015 at 2:12 pm

Yeah. Lubitz first saw that ep when he was 7. In the German version they had the last part translated as: “but one day I will follow the deed of my grandfather”.

• 27 acreatureididnotknow
      21 May 2015 at 4:39 pm

Never heard this line. Either it’s ZS or cut in the UK! Which episode?

5. 30 new jersey's no. 1 prankster
    21 May 2015 at 9:41 pm

i always called this show the SUCK-sons, haha! i don’t get it!!!!

6. 22 May 2015 at 7:38 am

It’s also the 35th anniversary of “The Empire Strikes Back-” The FOX empire’s other great cliffhanger episode.

Steamed Hams on Quote of the Day