May

TrafficReport

“Lousy traffic jams!  The traffic report’ll get me out of this one.” – Homer Simpson
“This is Arnie Pie, looks like we got a little accident that’s backing traffic up as far as this reporter can see.” – Arnie Pie

1. 1 Corpus Diem
    28 May 2015 at 11:39 am

“Traffic going waaaay back in both directions. And look out at the corner of 14th and Elm, because I just dropped my bagel.”

I liked this minor character. It was nice that he was given to us in small doses too. However, I always wondered why they made him so surly later on and angry towards Kent Brockman.

Also hilarious:
    “He’s trying to climb over the fence. He’s realizing he’s too fat. He’s digging a hole like a dog! Now he’s giving up on that and he’s running back and forth. He’s climbing into a pipe and he appears to be stuck. His legs are dangling in a comical fashion. Oh, it’s the saddest thing I’ve ever seen!”

28 May 2015 at 12:03 pm

ZS QUOTE. I MUST OVERREACT, AS ALWAYS.

29 May 2015 at 9:55 pm

I think Arnie Pye’s surliness and hostility towards Kent Brockman comes from all those times Arnie has been in some horrible helicopter crash or mishap and Brockman, safely in his studio, just sits there and laughs, not showing any remorse or concern. That, or the Simpsons writers are terrible as per usual.

28 May 2015 at 2:49 pm

The left lane doesn’t seem to be blocked. They should’ve made that helicopter a bit larger.

3. 6 Bleeding Gums Murphy
    28 May 2015 at 4:32 pm

There was a small alien in the musical scene. It never seems to be out of place, despite the song’s lyrics.
    See Zombie Simpsons? You can add absurd things if you put it with care.

29 May 2015 at 10:01 pm

And the guy in the egg suit and Steve Guttenberg. And that alien looked like a rough draft version of Kif (Zapp Brannigan’s lackey) from Futurama.

4. 28 May 2015 at 4:36 pm

The 90’s were the best decade for many people, ever. Now, excuse me while I play Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl.