Jun

$pringfield17

“I’ll design it myself, I know what people like!  It’s got to have sex appeal and a catchy name.” – C.M. Burns

1. 1 Breaking News
    9 June 2015 at 12:43 pm

Sideshow Bob is slated to finally kill Bart in the newest episode of Treehouse of Horror.

9 June 2015 at 6:22 pm

I hope he grows a pair of GMO’d gorilla testicles, though. Oh wait, we the fans aren’t allowed to remember things from the previous seasons, are we?

2. 3 Victor Dang
    9 June 2015 at 3:19 pm

Y’know, I’ve complained about the desaturation looks of Season 5 episodes in the past, but I’m actually OK with the tone in this episode. For some reason everything’s got a nice bright look to it (probably because it’s an episode about a casino, and hey, casinos be full of flashy lights everywhere, yarr). There are still places where the desaturation seeps through, but it doesn’t affect this episode as much as the others.

• 10 June 2015 at 8:58 am

I hope people aren’t stupid enough to believe that this will be permanent, and not another cheap gimmicky ratings grab. Every time The Simpsons has been in the news these past few years, it’s them unveiling another wild upcoming episode where “you won’t BELIEVE what happens!” A recurring character dies! The Futurama cast shows up! Flanders and Mrs. Krabappel fall in love, and YOU get to decide if they stay together!

It’s basically the writers dropping to their knees, grabbing our ankles and screaming “Please watch our show! C’mon, I’ll be your friend!”

• 7 FireFlower
        10 June 2015 at 2:47 pm

Yes! Exactly!

We are still cool! We are still revelant! Please still like us!

• 8 Joe
        11 June 2015 at 5:26 am

You just reminded me of that scene from Cape Feare:
        – Come on! Leave town!
        – No.
        – I’ll be your friend.
        – No.
        – Oh, you’re mean!

3. 9 FireFlower
    10 June 2015 at 8:43 am

Yes. I saw that….I KNEW they would have Lena Dunham on the show sooner or later.

Bleeding Gums Murphy on Quote of the Day
Dave on Quote of the Day
Bleeding Gums Murphy on Quote of the Day
Bleeding Gums Murphy on Quote of the Day
Bob the Buffalo on Behind Us Forever: Springfield…
Joseph on Quote of the Day