Jul

Burns, Baby Burns7

“Whoa, this guy’s got more bread than a prison meatloaf.  He’s rich I tell you!  I never seen a place with a walk in mailbox.  Hey, who’m I talking to?” – Larry

1. 1 Joe Smooth
    20 July 2015 at 8:27 am

No comments yet? Geez, if it gets any livelier a funeral’s gonna break out.

Side note: Larry kinda looks like the late Tim Russert.

2. 20 July 2015 at 11:24 am

This episode was in heavy syndication rotation in the days when I first started watching The Simpsons, and I remember this being one of my biggest laughs. I still use “Hey, who am I talkin’ to?” when everyone in a group stops listening to me (which happens all too often, sad to say.)

3. 4 acreatureididnotknow
    20 July 2015 at 2:33 pm

You, foodbag! Do you have a son?

• 20 July 2015 at 6:15 pm

Yes, I am missing ONE son! Return it immediately!

• 6 acreatureididnotknow
        25 July 2015 at 7:22 pm

I watched Rosebud yesterday. Man, do I miss Burns teetering around the line of cartoonish supervillainy.

“Have the Rolling Stones killed.”
        “Destroy him.”
        “This party is over.”

4. 7 The Glory of Being a Clown
    20 July 2015 at 3:00 pm

I stepped on one of your peacocks. You got a paper towel?

20 July 2015 at 8:10 pm

You guys, who voiced Larry?

AMAZON RECIEPTS on Quote of the Day