Aug

Marge in Chains18

“And now, for an emergency announcement from the mayor.” – TV Announcer
“People of Springfield, because of the epidemic, I have cancelled my vacation to the Bahamas.  I shall not leave the city . . . hey, you, get that steel drum out of the, um, mayor’s office.” – Mayor Quimby
“Sorry, mon.” – Bahamanian Drummer

1. 1 Name
    11 August 2015 at 10:39 am

Hah, the fake background pretension joke… Never gets old.

• 4 Ah Hee Hee Hee
      12 August 2015 at 9:42 am

The Simpsons have a guest star? Wow, that is breaking news!

• 5 Rob K.
        12 August 2015 at 10:09 am

And Sofia Vergara of all people! They’re really grabbing at straws.

• 6 Name
          12 August 2015 at 10:11 am

More like grabbing at “stars”. Huh? Huh? Anyone?

…I’ll show myself out.

• 7 Ah Hee Hee Hee
            12 August 2015 at 10:12 am

They’re really gonna hate the gravatarmysteryman bit…..it’s pretty much the same thing.

• 8 Staniel
              12 August 2015 at 10:13 am

Everyone on this forum is stupid but me.

• 9 Wordpress Help
              22 August 2015 at 8:43 am

Actually, the “gravatarmysteryman” tag is assigned to many different people who comment on WordPress sites. Hope that helps!

• 10 Staniel
                22 August 2015 at 2:57 pm

Yeah, but only the troll screwed it up in some way so when you hover your mouse over the avatar and see nothing pop up (like it’s there for a fraction of a second then it’s gone) – you know it’s that same fucking troll who enjoys switching his nicknames. Except he’s still revealed no matter how hard he tries.
                The guy who signs in as “Stan” with Stan Smith on the avatar is another troll, but he doesn’t come often. I’ve been here since 2010.

• 11 Ah Hee Hee Hee
                  22 August 2015 at 6:33 pm

I’d just like to clarify something: I’m not the name switcher (see, I have the hover card). Some people think I am, but that’s not really my sense of humor.
                  Wait, so are you the real Stan then? Why do you comment as “Staniel” if you’re telling the truth?

• 12 Staniel
                    22 August 2015 at 8:01 pm

Uh, I got sick of being parodied that’s why. My real name isn’t Stan either, it’s Станислав.

• 13 Ah Hee Hee Hee
                      22 August 2015 at 8:52 pm

Someone could still comment as, “Staniel”. Your logic ain’t foolproof; I suggest you get an account too before people catch on.

• 14 Staniel
                      23 August 2015 at 9:40 pm

It’s because Phillip J fucking Reed called me a “fake Staniel” (he can go fall in a well and die) after I did him a favor and filled up his fucking poll. So until he’s sorry I’m not touching my name. And in case he’s not, I shall remember this altogether.

• 15 Mr. Incognito
      13 August 2015 at 8:25 pm

Is Ms. Vergara going to be playing the same sexy stereotypical latina (CoLLLUHHHmbian) like she does on Modern Family? And as for that title…”Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles?” Two (obvious) things: 1. They seem to be running low on title puns, and 2. Futurama did that title better, back when titles were, you know, titles and treated as such.

2. 17 acreatureididnotknow
    12 August 2015 at 10:14 am

I like how everyone in that scene is wearing sandals.

Ryan on Quote of the Day