Aug

The Way We Was22

“Ooh, lost a few.  Well, there’s plenty more where that came from.” – Homer Simpson

1. 1 Staniel
    16 August 2015 at 6:32 pm

I always wondered how it makes sense for Homer to be bald at 36, while his dad still had a decent haircut even in his 50s? I mean sure, it could be hereditary from his mother’s side (I believe they never showed us Mona’s parents), but maybe it just comes from him working at the SNPP?

• 16 August 2015 at 8:19 pm

Bald? I don’t know but I heard radiation can make you sterile.

• 3 Frank
      17 August 2015 at 10:40 am

I hear that the baldness gene does come from the mother’s side. so if you’re a dude and your mom’s dad has no hair, then chances are you’ll be bald too.

but I don’t know how true that is

• 4 RaikoLives
        17 August 2015 at 11:29 am

That’s probably right, at least from my experience. BOTH my Mother’s Father and my Dad had/have a substantial hair loss going on, so I was always fucked, but my Mother’s brother has a full head of hair, like their Mother’s side.

• 5 Staniel
          17 August 2015 at 5:02 pm

It’s funny because I know a guy whose dad has a brother, and he was already totally bald at like 35, while his own brother still has hair now that they’re both in their 50s. Genetics is one helluva subject, isn’t it?

• 18 August 2015 at 10:37 pm

Homer’s baldness was accelerated by his tearing out bits of his hair everytime he found out Marge was pregnant, remember?

AMAZON RECIEPTS on Quote of the Day