Dec

Mr. Plow Gifs

SiberianTibers

“Now he faces his toughest audience: three Siberian tigers.” – Troy McClure
“Simba, on the ball!” – Krusty the Klown

To my surprise, there was no Zombie Simpsons this week, and since I actually had some time on my hands, I thought I’d make some .gifs from “Mr. Plow”.  Feel free to spread them as far and wide on the internet as you please.  If I’ve missed something you think is gif-able, please let me know.

Because this page is pretty large, data wise, I’ve placed it after a jump to keep the home page from slowing to a crawl.  Enjoy.

I Don’t Like the Looks of Those Teenagers:

LaPolicia

Update 7 Dec: By request from the comments:

The Batusi:

Batusi

The Repot Depot:
RepotDepot

10 Responses to “Mr. Plow Gifs”

1. 1 RaikoLives
    4 December 2015 at 2:21 am

La Policia is SO well looped, sir, bravo! Also, I am right in thinking that the faces in the melting snowmen is a reference to Raiders of the Lost Arc, right?

2. 3 Stantastic
    4 December 2015 at 10:55 am

“Put It In H!”
    It’s funny cause “H” is actually pronounced as “N” in languages using Cyrillic alphabet, therefore “Нейтралка” would mean “Neutral speed”.
    And it’s also funny due to the fact that many Soviet cars (at least I know of, maybe Yugoslav cars had the same problem) conceived for “export” market were in fact as uncozy and poorly-designed inside as the original domestic builds. Some of them had this ridiculous 1950s front seat bench feel well into the late 1980s.

3. 4 Zartok-35
    4 December 2015 at 9:15 pm

How about a Gif of the scene with the tow truck pulling both the totaled cars out of the drive way at once? That’s a visual favorite of mine.

4. 6 D.N.
    5 December 2015 at 7:08 pm

Adam West doing the Batusi?

I also like Homer kicking “Old Man Winter” (a.k.a. his father) in the butt.

• 7 Charlie Sweatpants
      7 December 2015 at 8:32 pm

The Batusi is up, but I don’t think Old Man Winter will work that well. It takes quite a bit of setup and dialogue.

10 December 2015 at 2:39 am

Man, this is such a great episode, I really need to watch it again.

Looking at these gifs, something caught my eye that I hadn’t noticed before.* The crash test “dummy” in the driver’s seat actually gets impaled! Just one of those blink-and-you-miss-it moments that makes it even more horrifying while still being hilarious. Nowadays, ZS would have done a closeup with spurting blood everywhere and the dummies screaming for five minutes straight while still playing it for laughs, then cut to something completely unrelated and nonsensical after.

*I guess I should have paid more attention to this QotD: https://deadhomersociety.com/2012/03/04/quote-of-the-day-1076/

6. 10 Smithers
    16 December 2015 at 5:02 pm

Hahaha @

• Krusty’s face (seemingly still smiling/grinning) all throughout, even when he’s being mauled by the tigers.
    • Krusty’s clothes being a bit small and tight-fitting for him.
    • The tigers all eyeing each other right before they attack.

Bleeding Gums Murphy on Quote of the Day
Dave on Quote of the Day
Bleeding Gums Murphy on Quote of the Day
Bleeding Gums Murphy on Quote of the Day
Bob the Buffalo on Behind Us Forever: Springfield…
Joseph on Quote of the Day