Apr

Sunday Preview: Fland Canyon

Fland_Canyon_promo_1

Homer recalls a tense family vacation to the Grand Canyon with the Flanders family

It appears FOX is now putting as much effort into writing their episode descriptions as I have been at previewing them. There are 14 words in that description. I guess it will be a flashback episode? I equally don’t know or care. I have heard some buzz that there will be a Disney animation styled couch gag, so i guess that’s tonights draw. After tonight there are only 3 more episodes until summertime, so we got that going for us.

17 Responses to “Sunday Preview: Fland Canyon”

1. 1 acreatureididnotknow
    24 April 2016 at 6:17 pm

Title’s pretty good, for once.

2. 3 Brad M
    24 April 2016 at 7:22 pm

The only reason I can think of for why this would be a flashback episode is if they needed to have Maude in it.

3. 4 FireFlower
    24 April 2016 at 8:24 pm

They put as much effort into that description as they probably did into the episode.

4. 5 FireFlower
    24 April 2016 at 8:33 pm

I just watched the Disney couch gag on Youtube. I am a big Disney fan so I liked it but of course it only showed popular movies and well-known Fantasia segment.

I prefer short couch gags that actually have to do with the couch!

• 6 Anonymous
      25 April 2016 at 9:03 pm

when did they start adding credits for the couch gag?
      anyway, it was OK, but a bit long. Also, the animation for Lisa magically getting her gown was better in the original!

Personally, Steamboat Itchy was much better.
      And the family guy episode where Stewie and Brian travel across parallel universes and land in the Disney universe was pretty good and had a nice jab at the end regarding Disney’s supposed antisemitism (though it’s been denied: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disney#Criticism)

• 28 April 2016 at 5:18 am

Everyone loves that Family Guy episode “Road to the Multiverse” and the Disney universe. Even the people who don’t care much for Family Guy (whether from the start or when it came back after its three-year cancellation) found it great.

24 April 2016 at 9:19 pm

Zombie viewer 1: “Hey, I um, read the um, tweets… They say there would be um a Disney-related um couch gag… So, um, let’s watch the episode!”
    Zombie viewer 2: “Sure…………………………………….. ……. … .. . . lemme grab some pot”

• 9 A Hee Hee Hee
      25 April 2016 at 5:21 am

“I keep this comment section clean.” — Stan.

Once again, go fuck yourself.

• 10 Ah Hee Hee Hee
        25 April 2016 at 8:40 am

^Not me
        Couldn’t even get the username right. “AH Hee Hee Hee”, not “A Hee Hee Hee”.

Protip: If a comments ends with “fuck yourself”, it ain’t me.

6. 16 ecco6t9
    25 April 2016 at 11:59 pm

Where to even start with this episode..

Charlie Sweatpants on Quote of the Day