Apr

Trash of the Titans11

“Hey, Ray, cleaning out the old office, eh?” – Homer Simpson
“If I hadn’t already packed my letter opener, I’d give you such a stabbing.” – Ray Patterson

1. 1 Gabbo
    26 April 2016 at 11:43 am

You told people I lured children into my gingerbread house.

26 April 2016 at 11:49 am

Yeah. That thing hurts bad. I liked to stab my old bosses’ throats with it after they told me I was fired. 7 years of prison was worth it.

• 3 Ah Hee Hee Hee
      26 April 2016 at 3:13 pm

“I keep this comment section CLEAN”
      -Stan

(also, from now on I’m using Gravatar cuz of the two guys impersonating me in the Fland Canyon post. If anyone else uses this name, it ain’t me.)

26 April 2016 at 4:37 pm

I was so looking forward to this episode when it first aired, and after I saw it, I left with a “meh”, but I was still under the Simpsons spell, so I said, “I’m so out of touch with what’s funny these days.”, when I should have said “Am I wrong? No, it’s the writers who are wrong”

26 April 2016 at 10:57 pm

Were they at least airing decent promos back then?

• 6 Anonymous
        28 April 2016 at 11:52 am

not really – it was just that it was the Simpsons 200th episode and U2 will be there!
        in hindsight, i should have understood it to be “this will be a dumb episode”

4. 26 April 2016 at 11:13 pm

As meh as this episode is, I give it points for the concept. It’s the 200th episode, a celebration-worthy milestone for most TV series, and The Simpsons decides to do an episode about Springfield being smothered in garbage. I feel like that was intended as a tongue-in-cheek metaphor – the writers’ self-depreciating way of saying “Thanks for watching our trash for nine years, America.”

• 28 April 2016 at 5:15 am

Buncha smug pricks. If that was the intended message, then they deserve every bad episode, every spergy fan nitpicking their episodes, and fallen rating number they get.

Ryan on Quote of the Day
acreatureididnotknow on Quote of the Day
Killer Meteor on Quote of the Day
jean316 on Quote of the Day
The bastard of Bolto… on Quote of the Day
madeofghosts on Quote of the Day
Canais Young on Quote of the Day
Cal on Sunday Preview:  22 for 3…
The Artist Formerly… on Quote of the Day
Anonymous on Behind Us Forever: A Father…