May

Blood Feud19

“Hello, my name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have a letter for me.” – Homer Simpson
“Okay, Mr. Burns, what’s your first name?” – Postal Clerk
“I don’t know.” – Homer Simpson

1. 27 May 2016 at 10:50 am

Another one of those fantastic QotD’s that I can’t believe hasn’t shown up before.

• 2 Charlie Sweatpants
      28 May 2016 at 12:52 pm

I was kinda surprised too. As I was scrolling through the quotes I’d already used for this episode I was thinking to myself, “Is this really not there?”, but it wasn’t. Hooray!

27 May 2016 at 11:05 am

Without a doubt, this is one of my all-time favorite Homer interactions.

3. 4 acreatureididnotknow
    27 May 2016 at 12:03 pm

This was one of the first big, proper laugh out loud jokes I saw from the show.

4. 5 Bleeding Gums Murphy
    27 May 2016 at 12:11 pm

The painting with the mailman being hunted by dogs and hit by a lightning strike was also great.

5. 6 Joe
    28 May 2016 at 5:59 am

Great plan Bart.

6. 28 May 2016 at 6:55 pm

the way he delivered the I don’t know was hilarious