Jun

Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder5

“Mr. Burns is making me eat all these drums of toxic waste.” – Homer Simpson
“Jeeze, that’s rough. There must be two, three hundred gallons in here.” – Carl
“Yeah, and even a teaspoon could cause a fatal tumor.” – Lenny
“Hey, you wanna come bowling with us tonight?” – Carl
“Okay.” – Homer Simpson

1. 1 acreatureididnotknow
    5 June 2016 at 9:43 am

Before Charlie’s cut-off at the end of series 12, I know, but this is as Zombie as it gets.

• 2 Ryan
      6 June 2016 at 2:00 am

Thank god we have people like you to point out these season 11 quotes are zombie-ish every goddamn time. What would we do without you?

• 3 Anonymous
        6 June 2016 at 9:40 am

People are complaining about the complainers. The whining has come full circle, we’re at Defcon 1 here

• 4 Bleedings Gums Murphy
        6 June 2016 at 11:01 am

To be honest, while I don’t remember this episode (I know it’s from S11, but I have seen years and years since I watched anything post-S9) and the events that lead to this scene, sounds like a pretty weird and zombie-ish joke. There’s a difference between Mr. Burns not caring about the safety of SNPP and its workers, and Burns explicitely telling one of his workers to eat toxic waste. I mean, why? I have always assumed Burns was a little more sofisticated and serious in tone and enjoyed destroying and hurting people in different ways, such as hiring goons, using his local empire, or psicologically abusing his enemies, than telling them to eat nuclear material.

• 5 Ryan
          6 June 2016 at 11:48 am

I’m not defending the quote or the episode, even though I don’t care either way.

I’m just saying that whenever there’s a quote from season 11 posted, if you click the comments it’ll be the same thing: “bit too zombie simpsons for my liking”. Yech, is it?

• 6 Bleedings Gums Murphy
            6 June 2016 at 12:25 pm

Oh well, most people feel entitled to speak everytime. That’s a big problem, specially in delicate topics and personal essays (this is not the case, as this is a Simpsons-related blog, but you are right).

Then again, here we have multiple Stan impersonators writing nonsense and pure crap (althought these last weeks have been so strangely quiet) so, what should we do about? I don’t know, it seems Charlie himself isn’t bothered by this, so maybe it’s not a big enough problem to deal with.

But yeah, it’s a little annoying.

• 7 Anonymous
            6 June 2016 at 12:27 pm

Followed by you complaining about whoever is complaining about something. It’s like the infinity loop

• 10 Anonymous
          6 June 2016 at 6:05 pm

Burns had to start making employees eat the waste to dispose of it after all those bald children at the playground caused suspicion

• 13 acreatureididnotknow
        6 June 2016 at 4:02 pm

I imagine you’d find something else completely innocuous to get angry about.