Nov

lookhowhappyheis

“And just look how happy he is.” – Kent Brockman

1. 9 November 2016 at 8:42 am

You’ll never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator….

• 2 Anonymous
      9 November 2016 at 9:46 am

Your guilty conscience may move you to vote Democratic, but deep down you long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king.

9 November 2016 at 9:04 am

I was literally thinking of the exact same scene.

I’m still not over the shock yet. This candidate makes me want to vomit in terror!

• 5 Jacob Smith
      9 November 2016 at 11:38 am

Part of me wants to make some sort of Simpsons reference, like saying “Somebody put a whole bunch of rakes in front of him”…but I just don’t have it in me today. :(

9 November 2016 at 11:10 pm

Fuck you. Trump is good. At least America will stop interfering in foreign affairs of other countries like it did in Syria. Just because you fuckers ruined USSR now you will die for that.

3. 9 November 2016 at 4:16 pm

I’ve seen people suck before, but we’re the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

4. 9 November 2016 at 6:55 pm

Little surprised but glad you didn’t go with Lisa’s “president Trump” quote.

9 November 2016 at 11:12 pm

Can we please not write comments in quotes to every other quote, okay? Not everyone here is a die hard Simpsons fan. Just write comments like “I like this quote” or “I hate this quote” or just don’t come here at all, okay? ‘Cause I’m sick of you guys quoting something I don’t remember. And the show wasn’t that great anyway, it was okay and all, but it wasn’t great. There’s a lot of this fucking American satire about Americans who think they’re so fucking great they can rule the rest of the world. Fuck you, you’re just a country like everyone else, okay? And shut up, the world order will not be established by you any longer.

Bleeding Gums Murphy on Quote of the Day