Mar

“It’s a special isolation chamber! The subject pulls levers to receive food and warmth, the floor can become electrified, and showers of icy water randomly fall on the subject. I call it, the Monroe Box!” – Dr. Marvin Monroe
“Uh-huh, well, it sounds interesting. How much will it cost to build?” – Abe “Grampa” Simpson
“Oh, that’s the beauty part, it’s already built! I need the money to buy a baby to raise in the box until the age of thirty.” – Dr. Marvin Monroe
“What are you trying to prove?” – Abe “Grampa” Simpson
“Well, my theory is that the subject will be socially maladjusted and will harbor a deep resentment towards me.” – Dr. Marvin Monroe

1. 1 Killer Meteor
    27 March 2017 at 11:15 am

I always liked Dr Monroe, very much a sign of the glory days…until they brought him back again!

• 2 Anonymous
      28 March 2017 at 11:15 am

Ugh, I dread to ask how and why.

Slightly related, how did they decide to get rid of him in the show proper? I only remember it mentioned off-handedly that he died in the trivia part of “Behind the Laughter”, they didn’t even say how or when.

• 3 Dr. Monroe
        28 March 2017 at 11:55 am

“Ugh, I dread to ask how and why.”

You see, hrm, I was sick. Very sick.

• 4 Anonymous
          29 March 2017 at 1:16 pm

I meant that part in reference to how they brought you back in ZS

• 5 Not Dr. Monroe
            30 March 2017 at 8:07 pm

Shucks, it was a one-time cameo back in Season 14 (lest I do my research), they never [i]really[/i] brought him back for ZS…

2. 6 acreatureididnotknow
    27 March 2017 at 11:18 am

This is just about the scariest thing I’ve ever heard