Jun

“If we don’t encourage her to vent her feelings they can come out in other ways.” – Lisa Simpson
“I just realized we never had a wedding for the cat and the dog. They’ve been living in sin.” – Marge Simpson

18 June 2017 at 10:12 am

Love their expressions. So much shame.

• 2 Victor D
      19 June 2017 at 3:42 am

I’ve always interpreted this scene as Marge going bonkers and the pets’ expressions as one of apprehension at what she’s going to do to them, though your interpretation is pretty funny as well.

• 3 Ryan
        19 June 2017 at 11:55 pm

Your interpretation is objectively wrong tho.

• 4 Disenchanted Viewer
          20 June 2017 at 5:54 pm

I always interpreted it the same way Victor D did, mainly because of the absurdity of thinking that the 2 pets would mate. I’ve never heard of dogs mating with cats and I don’t even think it’s possible. And unless SLH is very badly hung, they are not even anatomically compatible.
          To me the joke made sense since it confirmed Lisa’s line about Marge going crazy and I’ve never thought there could be another interpretation, but it may be just me.

• 5 Ryan
            20 June 2017 at 8:58 pm

I interpreted it victors way as well.

…when I was a kid. That isnt the joke though.

• 6 Internet Generalissimo
              21 June 2017 at 4:45 pm

Good job, soldier! Keep up the telling people they can’t enjoy something unless it’s the same way you do work! You’ll get a Purple Heart soon enough!

Noah B on Quote of the Day