Aug

“Ah, the worm has turned, has it not, my tin plated friend? Look at you! You who were once so proud! Feel the wrath of the left hand of Burns!” – C.M. Burns

15 August 2017 at 10:45 am

Were any of the characters in this episode who were shown to be left-handed, besides Ned, ever shown to be left-handed again? It seemed like half the town. It’s easy to ignore for the sake of a good episode, but it would feel more authentic if at least some of them remained left-handed.

• 2 Anonymous
      16 August 2017 at 3:51 pm

Bart is always left-handed AFAICT.

• 3 Anonymous
        17 August 2017 at 10:12 am

Bart? I found this interesting enough to try to research by picking a handful of scenes I could think of just off the top of my head where he’s writing and this is what I got:

Bart Gets An F: Left
        Dead Putting Society: Right
        Stark Raving Dad: Right
        Bart the Lover: Left

Unintentionally, it seems these are, in order, both from seasons 2 and 3, and I have a tie so far. Maybe he’s ambidextrous? Can you think of any other scenes or episodes where he writes with his left hand?

• 4 Ryan
          18 August 2017 at 12:25 am

Legit autism this time.

• 5 Anonymous
            18 August 2017 at 9:49 am

It’s called being a nerd obsessed with minor details and trivia.

And people who use “autism” as their go-to insult really need to come up with some better material.

• 6 Ryan
              18 August 2017 at 9:43 pm

ATTENTION! Oh thank God, I was gonna die if I didn’t get any soon. Resume commenting, but I might need my fix in a few weeks when gramma kicks me outta the basement.

• 7 Ryan
                19 August 2017 at 10:17 am

Just fyi, imitating a troll handle I use on a simpsons blog comment section isn’t bothersome.

• 8 Ryan
                  19 August 2017 at 2:50 pm

In fact, it bothers me so little that I reply to it angrily every single time it happens. Check and MATE.

• 9 Anonymous
                    19 August 2017 at 3:58 pm

I can’t even tell if you’re replying to yourself or someone pretending to be me is pretending to be you (kudos for trying for the same time frame, but it isn’t that difficult). Either way, this is getting stupid. Have fun, guys.

Ryan on Quote of the Day