Aug

“Throat looks a little red. I better spray it.” – Lady Doctor Hibbert
“Oy, thanks nice lady! My voice is crazy with the spraying already! I feel so much better, mister medical science type person!” – Bart Simpson

Rest in peace, Jerry Lewis.

1. 1 Noah B
    21 August 2017 at 9:14 pm

Thank you. Can you make tomorrow’s QOTD the solar eclipse quote from Marge vs. the Monorail, with a tag saying “Hope you enjoyed the solar eclipse yesterday” or something?

• 2 Ryan
      21 August 2017 at 9:28 pm

Are you his boss?

• 3 Whenever Ryan Starts Acting Like a Jerk I Generally Comment Under His Username and Take Him Down a Few Notches Because it Seems to Irritate Him as Much as He Irritates Everyone Else and That Irony Seems to be Lost on Him
        22 August 2017 at 12:01 am

Are you really gonna make me do this again

• 4 Ryan
          22 August 2017 at 12:36 am

lol, even if I go out of my way to act needlessly mean, you seriously think Noah B’s post doesn’t actually warrant it this time?

• 5 See Above
            22 August 2017 at 12:48 am

“even if I go out of my way to act needlessly mean”

Look dude, you said it, not me. It’s a Simpsons site, calm down a li’l bit

• 6 Bleeding Gums Murphy
            23 August 2017 at 10:33 am

Yes, you don’t seem to understand the irony.

Steamed Hams on Quote of the Day