Oct

“Cool, she can fly!” – Bart Simpson
“I think it’s supposed to symbolize her descent into madness.” – Lisa Simpson

New Zombie Simpsons tonight. I cannot fly.

1. 1 Bleeding Gums Murphy
    1 October 2017 at 3:10 pm

To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems!

2. 2 Dave
    1 October 2017 at 3:29 pm

Gotta love the director.
    “I have directed THREE plays and I have had THREE heart attacks, THAT’S how much I care, I’m planning for a forth!”

• 3 acreatureididnotknow
      1 October 2017 at 5:56 pm

Hello?! I *AM* Llewellyn Sinclair…

Best voice acting in history, right there.

• 4 acreatureididnotknow
        1 October 2017 at 6:03 pm

Just checked the tag and realised I said pretty much the same thing when that actual quote was QOTD. Luckily, being repetitive is my job. My job. Being repetitive is my job.

• 6 Anonymous
      2 October 2017 at 10:51 am

And it perfectly describes the suffering of all who contribute to this site. That’s how much they care, enduring Zombie Simpsons so we don’t have to.

3. 7 Bleeding Gums Murphy
    1 October 2017 at 11:09 pm

They have hired Hans Zimmer in place of Alf Clausen.

• 8 David Abell
      3 October 2017 at 2:43 am

Without Alf’s music, the show lost the last reason to watch it.

Also Zimmer isn’t writing the music, some unnamed people are, and three “producers” gets credited (and I assume get all the money)….

Just shameful.

4. 9 Sarah J
    12 October 2017 at 6:39 pm

This episode was funny enough when I was a kid, but even better when I got older and was familiar with A Streetcar Named Desire. Still, kid-me was able to enjoy it because most of the jokes didn’t require you to be familiar with it. It’s a major testament to good writing that they could satire things and still make them funny for people who don’t know anything about the original material. After all, how many people watching all of those ToH episodes have seen The Twilight Zone?