Feb

“Change what she says. It’s your company.” – Lisa Simpson
“Not since I was forced out in 1974. They said my way of thinking just wasn’t cost effective.” – Stavy Lovell
“That’s awful.” – Lisa Simpson
“Well, that, and I was funneling profits to the Vietcong.” – Stacy Lovell

1. 1 Bleeding Gums Murphy
    17 February 2018 at 10:08 am

This is unrelated to this post or this episode, but I want to say today I created my own Simpsons episode (or at least the first minutes of a first act) in my dreams. The jokes were kinda funny.

• 2 Ryan
      18 February 2018 at 2:41 am

Okay, for realz, what are people supposed to do with this information? Why are you telling us this?

• 6 Anonymous
      18 February 2018 at 11:27 am

The last one I had was a terrible ZS dream. Can you remember any of the jokes from yours?

• 7 Frank
      18 February 2018 at 3:18 pm

please share the script!!

• 8 Bleeding Gums Murphy
        18 February 2018 at 6:06 pm

It starts in the school. Skinner is teaching Bart’s class for some reason. Bart doesn’t want to be in the class so he goes to the adjacent room; from there he enters the air ducts, triggering an alarm. It seems Skinner has installed some metal bars below the floor of the school, so when the alarm is triggered the bars are raised and the poor kids gets trapped.

Upon hearing the alarm, Skinner assumes that Milhouse is the culprit. This is false, but Milhouse (who is late and was about to open the door of his class) hears the alarm and also assumes Skinner will accuse him, so he hides in a nearby bathroom (I even heard the characters’ voices, including Milhouse delivering a pathetic “oh no!”). Then there’s the typical joke of a character listing all the elements surrounding her/him, with the last thing listed being something/someone dangerous who shouldn’t be there: in this case Milhouse says he’s safe before realizing the bullies are in the bathroom. There was also a scene of someone (Bart or Milhouse, I don’t remember, but I believe it was Milhouse) interacting with some kids that were trapped between the metal bars, but I don’t remember the details.

The coolest thing is that I wasn’t just “watching” the “episode”, I was also editing it: my mind rewind the episode a few times with the intention to rewrite the dialogue and alter the scene to make it better.

2. 12 Victor D
    18 February 2018 at 2:12 am

Not fonda Jane Fonda? More like not in love at all with Stacy Lovell!

rdenton85 on Quote of the Day