Aug

“That’s a good price for twelve pounds of nutmeg.” – Marge Simpson
“Great selection and rock bottom prices! But where is the love?” – Apu Nahasapeemapetilon
“Attention Monstromart shoppers: just a reminder that we love each and every one of you.” – PA Announcer
“Awww.” – Customers

1. 3 August 2018 at 10:30 pm

Having worked in big box retail for nine years, this scene has an extra layer for me because now I know the joke is that the announcer is lying.

• 2 Ryan
      3 August 2018 at 11:27 pm

You don’t have any insider knowledge there.

• 3 Todd Flanders
        4 August 2018 at 1:52 am

You certainly have insider knowledge on being a prick Ryan.

• 4 Ryan
          4 August 2018 at 10:21 am

It’s called having a normal amount of testosterone.

• 5 BGM.h264
            4 August 2018 at 11:04 am

Jebus, Ryan is seriously fucked up.

• 6 Ryan
              4 August 2018 at 10:44 pm

lol. That’s “fucked up” to you? Get your t-levels checked; I guarantee they’re below average.

• 12 Todd Flanders
              4 August 2018 at 11:07 pm

And at this point he’s no longer the same endearing douchebag everyone loves to hate. In the past (as recently as a few months ago) I’ve laughed out loud at some of Ryan’s posts with just his overall shittiness. When I would go to DHS in the past I would always be hoping to read something new from Ryan. But he’s not even trying anymore. Here a guy just says how a scene from the Simpsons reminded him of something from his life and all Ryan can say is that he doesn’t have any insider knowledge. Weak. I miss classic Ryan. This is zombie Ryan.

C’mon Ryan. If you’re not going to be your hilarious a-hole self why even bother? I’m being 100% sincere when I tell you that you have a real talent for being a dick and you’re squandering that. Please make me laugh again.

• 13 Ryan
                5 August 2018 at 3:39 am

I cut carbs recently, I’m in a better mood.

• 14 Ah Hee Hee Hee
                  5 August 2018 at 6:03 pm

He isn’t even giving us Stan levels of entertainment. At least I had something to work with there, y’know? All Ryan does is get really angry over inconsequential stuff and it’s like… it’s a two-man job here, you’ve gotta contribute, man… you used to be more fun.

7 August 2018 at 11:46 am

DHS posters: What happened to you, Ryan? You used to be cool.

Ryan: No I didn’t.