Aug

“Hey, landlord, some clown changed my locks, padlocked the door, and put up an eviction notice.” – Otto
“Yeah, that was me.” – Landlord
“You? But why?” – Otto
“Because you haven’t paid your rent.” – Landlord
“Can I at least get my stuff?” – Otto
“All I found in there was a jar of mustard and a couple of old cycle magazines.” – Landlord
“Wow! I had mustard?” – Otto

22 August 2018 at 11:08 am

I don’t think I’ve ever noticed Otto’s slightly girly socks before, unless that’s part of his shoes.

2. 4 Ryan
    23 August 2018 at 5:03 am

bring the landlord character back, he was my fav character

• 5 Gabbo
      23 August 2018 at 11:35 am

Bring Stan back, he was the only good antagonizer this blog had.

• 6 Ryan
        24 August 2018 at 10:09 pm

isn’t a good “troll” someone who causes people to reply to him

i just made a post that wasn’t even antagonistic, and i still received a reply

lmao

• 7 Ah Hee Hee Hee
          26 August 2018 at 10:30 pm

Nah a good troll is someone who provides memorability. Stan’s been gone for years but we still discuss him. If you left we’d forget you immediately. Big shoes to fill, and I get that that’s intimidating, but you need to step up your game and THEN you can pat yourself on the back.

• 8 Ryan
            26 August 2018 at 11:15 pm

I’m not a “troll” though, I’m just being myself. How does it feel knowing that my personality is so unique, whereas any of your posts could be interchangeable with somebody else’s and nobody would tell the difference. You’re an average nobody, whose biggest accomplishment in life was acquiring a fat girlfriend.

• 9 Steamed Hams
              27 August 2018 at 3:40 pm

The only real similarity between Stan & Ryan is how much they remind commenters of Grumpy Cat.

• 10 Ah Hee Hee Hee
              27 August 2018 at 5:50 pm

But you aren’t unique, man! You’re like no-name brand Stan. Stan went all in, but you’re too afraid to even do that. F’rinstance, let’s take your comment above:

-you’re off to an okay start with calling yourself unique, but Stan was way more full of himself. you’ve got work to do.

-the rest, unfortunately, is quite sloppy. you seem promising, I’ll give you that, but this is third-grade level material. plus the guy above me and numerous other people constantly saying how much you’re like a low-rent Stan really hurts your whole bit.

• 15 BGM.h264
            29 August 2018 at 12:11 pm

Dunny why my earlier comment was eaten by the Internet Anti-Spam Monster, but here it is again:

Big shoes to fill, big shoes to fill, big shoes to fill, big shoes to fill, big shoes to fill, big shoes to fill, big shoes to fill, big shoes to fill, big shoes to fill