Feb

“After extensive biological and anatomical testing, I regret to announce that the evidence we have is inconclusive. This thing may or may not be human.” – Dr. Marvin Monroe
“That’s what he thinks. I say it’s none other than Bigfoot in the flesh.” – German Scientist
“Oh, no, I disagree. I think it is a man. The eyes had a glimmer of human intelligence.” – French Scientist
“Really? A glimmer in the eyes? What about the sloping ape-like forehead?” – British Scientist
“Oh, the guys at work are going to have a field day with this.” – Homer Simpson

17 February 2019 at 1:48 pm

Kwyjibo confirmed.

And I find it funny that, for all the other times this show ripped on the French, the French scientist is the one who got it right here.

2. 2 Ryan
    19 February 2019 at 6:27 am

yo I know this is off topic but can one of you niggas explain the joke for me please

25 February 2019 at 8:05 pm

Well, since Dan wrote the episode, I guess he’s right. Wait…

4. 17 Ryan
    27 February 2019 at 1:45 am

Haha, you’re wrong again and have to resort to wacky non sequiturs.

• 18 Ah Hee Hee Hee
      27 February 2019 at 10:43 am

Jeezus I log off for one week and forget to check in on Ryan and he’s having a mental breakdown over not getting a Simpsons gag online? I can’t take a vacation, man

(also where was the non sequitur, hard to keep up with your bs but the line about the murder was from Flanders)

• 19 Ryan
        27 February 2019 at 10:47 am

No!! You’re wrong!! All of you!!! Mu superior joke comprehension skills beat you all, just look at this forum post from years ago that sort of backs me up in a questionable at best way!!!! Argue with me over cartoon gags more!!!

jbwarner86 on Quote of the Day